Free Webinar: financial planning for the self-employed
You wanted the freedom of working for yourself. You took the leap and put in the hard work. But there are so many questions.
- What are the consequences of freeing yourself from the social security system?
- Where do your personal finances end and the ones of your company begin?
- Is it really worth it to go private with health insurance?
- Should you be doing something for your retirement?
- What must-haves does your company need to offer? What about insurances?
In our 1h webinar, we provide you with valuable insights
- Cashflow analysis: the foundation
- Substituting the social security system
- Insurances check: personal and professional
- Health insurance systems and old-age provisions
- Live Q&A. You ask, we answer
Regardless of your future plans, we show you viable options fitting your flexible lifestyle. Get your money working for you today, achieve your goals faster and more steadily.
Aimed at: self-employed | entrepreneurs | business leaders
About the organizers:
HORBACH Expats Team is a Munich-based specialists team consulting in English, German, and Spanish; and providing the best of the German market for high-skilled migrants, thus supporting their journeys towards financial freedom; Germany-wide.
We are those experts, whom we would have needed when we came to Germany.
Because financial freedom should be a right, not a privilege.
Date: 20 February 2019
Time: 10:30 and 13:30